We can maintain and repair your drain and sewer system. Poorly maintained drains can lead to major and costly problems. We can fix any fault and provide aftercare and ongoing maintenance.
Drainage systems are integral structure of any property. A poorly maintained drain can lead to significant problems from nuisance to deterioration.
This can be costly to put it right. We provide aftercare and can maintain the drains of your property.
Clearing block drains (Between Loughborough to Leicester only)
- Our skilled and experienced drainage contractors are available at short notice.
- We don’t charge for a ‘call out’.
- Our drainage contractors are all based locally.
- We aim to cause minimal disturbance to your property.
- We will ensure the blocked drain is cleared properly first time round.
- Very competitive pricing.
- Our experienced engineers can repair defective drains without the need for excavation.
- The drain lining can be done for a full length or in individual sections.
- Drain lining saves both time and money, and reduces the need to excavate.
CCTV Drain Survey
A CCTV drain survey will provide a detailed inspection of a drain or pipe below the ground. The most common types of faults discovered by CCTV surveys are connection failures, joint defects, cracks, debris and standing water.
The features of our CCTV drain survey are:
- Full colour video images with still pictures.
- Reports available in DVD or CD-ROM format.
- A drainage survey plan.
- A detailed written report.
Benefits of CCTV drain survey are:
- They save time and money.
- Avoid unnecessary mess when locating a drainage problem.
- Reduces bills – one CCTV drain inspection enables us to find the exact cause of the problem and so the most cost effective solution.
- Gathering information on your property – when investing money in a property, it’s always worth gaining as much information as possible. We can arrange a CCTV drainage survey prior to purchasing a property, allowing you to avoid any unexpected costs.
- Avoid future problems – a CCTV drain survey can spot problems long before they become serious. The earlier potential issues are spotted, the earlier they can be dealt with. Prevention is better than a cure.
The Auger Company have kindly provided us with a CCTV drain video showing what you might expect to find inside a drain. Please feel free to view it. You will find most common problems in a typical defective drain.
Drain repair and renewal
Sometimes it is necessary to repair a section of pipe or to renew entire drain length from manhole to manhole by excavation. We know that this can cause disruption and we will make every effort to avoid causing damage to the surface and surrounding vegetation. After repair work we will ensure the pipe is covered with the correct bed and surround, that it is well compacted and the surface is back to the original level. Give us a call if your drains need repairing.
Routine drain maintenance
- We can provide you with a routine drainage maintenance contract monthly, quarterly or yearly.
- We can supply a written quotation upon request.
Foul and surface water drains may cause flooding on the surface or in downstream system or surcharge. We will arrange to clean it as one off, or arrange to do the work routinely. In addition, we will clean up any aftermath before leaving the site.
Gully cleaning and emptying
Sometimes it is necessary simply to have foul or surface water gullies cleaned and emptied routinely to avoid over spilling onto hard standing area and to prevent flooding and bad smells. Normally, road gullies need emptying regularly, so call us if your gully needs clearing.
Cleaning and emptying septic or cesspit tank and underground storage tank
- Emptying septic or cesspit tanks regularly or as one off.
- Emptying and cleaning underground storage tanks.
- Written quotations available on request.
- We can arrange to have the wet well cleaned and emptied regularly or in the event of an emergency.
- We can provide this service as one off or as a routine maintenance contract.
Pollution investigation and cross connection
Sometimes foul water unknowingly or mistakenly discharges into a surface water sewer. The connection of surface water discharge to foul drainage is less common on new estate.
- We can investigate and trace pollution to its discharge point on site.
- We can provide a detailed report before situation escalates and avoid prosecution and possibly fine by the Environment Agency.
- We can investigate the cause of a pollution incident and work with bodies like the Environment Agency or local Environmental Health department to resolve the situation.
We have dedicated team of specialist who investigate smells and give recommendation on curing the problem.
Basic domestic plumbing
We also offer basic domestic plumbing services including:-
Please note we do not carry out work involving gas or electrical appliances.